The SuPER Team develops innovative solutions for the design and operations of industrial plants by means of process/process systems/risk management skills as well as in house tools integrated with commercial suites:
• Programming in chemical processes (Matlab, C++) by means of BzzMath Process Digitization Library (SuPER property) (1400+ plant applications)
• Use of commercial process simulators (AspenHysys, UniSim Design, Pro/II, Dynsim…)
• Modification/integration of commercial SW
• Property SW to model non-ideal reactors (e.g., GasDS for the thermal conversion of solid fuels)
• Property patches to extend commercial SW (reliable evaluation of CAPEX, IRR, NPV…)
• Development of new processes and IP technical advising
• Development of ad hoc solutions for Process Operations Management e DCS integration
• Skills in Feasibility Study, Basic Engineering, Technical Advising, Start-up/Shutdown procedure verification, Process Layout/Control Validation, Series of Operations
The SuPER Research Team develops innovative processes (design) and operational solutions (operations) for chemical and industrial plants.
Development of DCS-oriented frameworks for the process integrated managementby means of property digital libraries and algorithms for the process simulation, control and optimization. The SuPER Permanent Lab at Itelyum Refinery includes, for instance, a DCS Yokogawa Exaquantum dedicated to the real data acquisition and field validation of operational solutions up to highest Technology Readiness Levels.
Development of innovative process layouts (about 30 patents and trademarks and labs/pilot plants), from the techno-economic pre-feasibility up to the construction of demo-scale plants by means of integrated Nexus techniques and robust optimization combined with consolidated SW of the process industry.
The SuPER team is active in formation projects such as the eRAM lab with Intergraph and EYEducation with Schneider-Electric / AVEVA. The team offers post-graduate formation courses for Industrial Corporates (e.g., Sibur, Russian Fed.) in the field of digitalization.