Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that the personal data acquired are processed, also through automated means, by Politecnico di Milano – Communication and External Relations, for the participation to the event, and for communication on future events, initiatives and activities of Politecnico.
Identity Data Controller and Contact Point
The Data controller of Politecnico di Milano is the General Manager upon authorization of the pro-tempore Rector
Responsible for data protection and contact points
Dr. Vincenzo Del Core
Contatti: (phone) +39.02.2399.9378 – (mail) email@example.com
Internal data processor
Samuele Paolo Bordogna
Data will be processed by other authorized parties and, for this purpose, in compliance with current legislation.
Purposes of data processing, legal basis, data categories and storage period
For the purposes of the application of European and national legislation on this matter (EU Reg. 679/2016, hereinafter Regulation), we inform you that your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
|Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended||Legal basis of data processing||Categories of personal data to be processed||Storage period of personal data|
|Participation to the event.
The data provided will be used only to organize, manage and document the event (also through video audio recordings and images).
|For a period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed.|
Nature of data
The provision of data is optional.
If you refuse to provide data, it is impossible to perform the services.
Data Transfer to Extra EU country
The personal data will not be, in any way, transferred to non-EU countries.
Rights of the interested parties
As interested party, you can ask at any time:
- confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- access to your personal data and related information;
- the correction of incorrect data or the addition of incomplete data;
- the cancellation of your personal data (if any condition indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the Regulations can be applied and it is in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- the limitation of processing of your personal data (when one of the conditions indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the Regulations can be applied), the anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
As interested party, furthermore, you have the right to wholly or partly oppose:
- for legitimate reasons regarding the processing of his/her personal data, related to collection purposes;
- to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending promotion of educational initiatives and cultural events of Politecnico di Milano.
These rights can be exercised by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to submit a complaint
If you deem that your rights have been violated by the data controller and/or by a third party, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures indicated by this Authority at the following internet addres garanteprivacy.it.
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form and stored in dedicated databases to which the access will be allowed, and therefore they become aware of, to the employees clearly appointed by the Data Controller as Internal Data Processors, who may carry out consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation, even automated, in compliance with the provisions of law necessary to ensure, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of data as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
Changes and updates
This privacy information is valid from the subheading date. Department of Chemistry, Materials and Chemical Engineering "Giulio Natta" of Politecnico di Milano could also make changes and/or additions to this information also as an outcome of any subsequent amendments and/or regulatory additions. The interested party can view the text of the information, constantly updated, on the website: cmic.polimi.it/privacy-policy.