Valentina Dichiarante is Senior Researcher at the Department of Chemistry, Materials and Chemical Engineering ‘Giulio Natta’ of Politecnico di Milano and works in the SupraBioNanoLab group (www.suprabionano.eu). She has been post-doc researcher at Politecnico di Milano (2012-2015), Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives CEA (Saclay, France, 2010-2011), PhotoGreen Lab (University of Pavia, 2008-2009). She got her Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences in 2008 at University of Pavia. Her current research interests are focused on the development of highly fluorinated ligands for nanostructured theranostics and functional materials, and of supramolecular responsive materials.
- Halogen bond-assisted self-assembly of gold nanoparticles in solution and on a planar surface, Buntara Sanjeeva K. et al., Nanoscale 2019, 11, 18407-18415
- BODIPY Dyes Bearing Multibranched Fluorinated Chains: Synthesis, Structural, and Spectroscopic Studies, Martinez Espinoza M.I. et al., Chemistry – A European Journal 2019, 25, 9078-9087
- The diiodomethyl-sulfonyl moiety: an unexplored halogen bond-donor motif, Dichiarante V. et al., Chemical Communications 2019, 55, 4234-4237
- A short-chain multi-branched perfluoroalkyl thiol for more sustainable hydrophobic coatings, Dichiarante V. et al., ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2018, 6, 9734-9743
- Superfluorinated and NIR-luminescent gold nanoclusters, Dichiarante V. et al., Chemical Communications 2017, 53, 621-624